- Business Law
- Real Estate Law
- Estate Planning
- Estate , Wills and Trusts
- Not for Profit Organizations
- Business Organizations
Bob is admitted to practice in the State of Indiana (1975). He is a member of the American Bar Association, the Indiana State Bar Association, and the Tippecanoe County Bar Association. He is also a member, former board member, and past president of the Indiana Municipal Lawyers Association and has lectured at its annual meeting. Bob is also past City Attorney for the City of West Lafayette, Indiana and previously represented the Tippecanoe County Area Plan Commission. His practice includes work for numerous not for profit organizations.
Bob was born in Champaign, Illinois in 1950. He attended Purdue University and received his B.A. in 1972. He received his J.D., magna cum laude, from Indiana University in 1975. While in law school, Bob was an Associate Editor on the Indiana Law Review (1974-1975).
Bob enjoys various outdoor pursuits, including cycling, whitewater rafting and downhill skiing. He has participated in RAGBRAI (the Register's Annual Great Bicycle Ride Across Iowa) several times on his recumbent bicycle. Bob is also an avid, published digital photographer.
- Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law, Indianapolis, Indiana
- J.D. - 1975
- Honors: magna cum laude
- Purdue University, West Lafayette, Indiana
- B.A. - 1972
- Major: Political Science
- Indiana, 1975
- American Bar Association, Member
- Indiana State Bar Association, Member
- Tippecanoe County Bar Association, Member
- Indiana Municipal Lawyers Association, Member, Former Board Member and Past President
Current Employment Position
- Founding Member
- City of West Lafayette, Past City Attorney
- Tippecanoe County Area Plan Commission