- Business and Commercial
- Real Estate
- Loan Documentation
- Natural Resources Law
Keith Fafarman has practiced law since receiving his J.D. degree, summa cum laude, from the Indiana University School of Law in Bloomington in 1991. He had previously received his B.S. degree in Forest Biology from the State University of New York, College of Environmental Science and Forestry in 1976 and his M.S. in Wildlife Management from Texas A&I University in 1978. He is admitted to practice in all state and federal courts in Indiana and the United States District Court for Arizona. Keith is a member of the Tippecanoe County Bar Association.
Keith's primary areas of practice are creditor's rights and loan documentation, business/commercial law, commercial litigation, real estate and land use law, and natural resources law.
In addition to publications on legal topics, Keith has published articles on wildlife biology and management in scientific journals. In addition to wildlife science, his non-legal interests include photography, western frontier military history, motorcycling and kart racing. He is currently a director of DESMO of Indiana, Inc. a non-profit corporation that promotes the sport of motorcycle riding and motorcycle safety. As a transplanted New Yorker, he admits to being a fan of the New York Yankees and Jets.
- Indiana University at Bloomington School of Law, Bloomington, Indiana
- J.D. - 1991
- Honors: summa cum laude
- State University of New York, College of Environmental Science and Forestry
- B.S. - 1976
- Major: Forest Biology
- Texas A&I University
- M.S. - 1978
- Major: Wildlife Management
- Indiana, 1991
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Indiana, 1991
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Indiana, 1991
- U.S. District Court District of Arizona
- DESMO of Indiana, Inc., Director
- Tippecanoe County Bar Association, Member
Current Employment Position
- Attorney, Joined Firm in 1991